Professional in localization with 19+ years of combined experience in translation and software industries as a localization engineer and a software developer. Recently responsible for (but not limited to) designing technical solutions for clients, as well as managing a team of localization engineers. Interested in software optimization, globalization and internationalization problems.
- Success oriented, reliable, highly experienced.
- Able to work in a team environment while demonstrating strong individual attitude.
- Flexible, quickly learning, ready to lead complex projects and work with diverse personalities and cultures.
- Able to make quick, autonomous and independent decisions, to solve problems and work well under the stress.
- Localization Solutions Manager, Argos Translations, January 2016 – April 2017
- Senior Localization Engineer, Team Leader, Argos Translations, October 2012 - December 2015
- Senior Localization Engineer, Argos Translations, December 2007 - October 2012
- Localization Engineer, SDL Poland, November 2002 - November 2007
- Web Programmer, Lomac, May 2001 – November 2002
- C/C++ Programmer, Business Solutions, April 1998 – April 2001